Please note that these constitutional guidelines are specifically for LEPs, ie formal, legal partnerships between Dioceses, Synods, Districts, Baptist Associations etc. If you’re trying to write a constitution for something else, some of this advice may be helpful but much of it may be too specific and complex.
These papers have been in existence for some time and invite LEPs to create a ‘bespoke’ constitution, one tailored to their needs and aspirations. With changes in charity legislation, this way of thinking has had to change, particularly in relation to single congregation LEPs. Now we ask people to consider constitutions as standard, with the innovation, vision and bespoke arrangements set out in an Ecumenical Vision Statement and any other supporting document which an LEP wishes to create alongside its constitution.
- doc Preface
- doc Definition of an LEP
- doc Categories of LEP
- doc Constitution
- doc Information Needed for LEP Approvals
- doc Guidelines Covenanted Partnerships
- doc Shared Buildings Partnerships
- doc Documentation Categories
- doc Chaplaincy Partnership Examples
- doc Prison Chaplaincy Example
- doc Health Care Chaplaincy Example
- doc Guidance on Working in Chaplaincy Teams