Our Trustees are drawn from across CTE’s Member Churches and oversee legal and governance issues, including the submission of CTE’s Annual Reports and Accounts to the Charity Commission. Trustees also monitor our strategic plan and uphold the values and reputation of the organisation. CTE’s Articles of Association govern its Trustees, and CTE’s General Secretary Bishop Mike Royal also attends Trustee meetings.
Trustees are appointed by the AGM for a term of three years (renewable). The AGM takes place during the autumn meeting of CTE’s Enabling Group. The date in italics below indicates when each Trustee’s current term of office began.
(Please scroll down to read more about each of our Trustees)
Chair: Rowena Loverance (Religious Society of Friends) autumn 2021
Vice-Chair: Rev Dr Lurliene Miller (Joint Council of Churches for All Nations) autumn 2020
Honorary Treasurer: Pastor Rasaq Ibrahim (Redeemed Christian Church of God) spring 2023
Company Secretary: Richard Bradbury (Ground Level) autumn 2023
- Rev Stephen Fowler (Elim Pentecostal Church) autumn 2020
- Dr Elizabeth Joy (Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church) autumn 2020
- Rev Dr Callan Slipper (Church of England) autumn 2020
- Maddy Thomson (Pioneer) autumn 2020
- Victoria Turner (United Reformed Church) autumn 2020
- Rt Rev Paul Hendricks (Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England & Wales) autumn 2021
- Bishop Moses Owusu-Sekyere (Apostolic Pastoral Congress) autumn 2022
- Dr Lisa Adjei (Baptist Union of Great Britain) autumn 2022
- Fr Alexander Fostiropoulos (Oecumenical Patriarchate) autumn 2022
The appointment and retirement of Trustees: Article 30: At each annual general meeting one third of the Trustees shall retire from office by rotation or, if their number is not three or a multiple of three, the number nearest to one third shall retire from office; but, if there is only one Trustee who is subject to retirement by rotation, he shall retire.