About the course
The course is led by National Ecumenical Officers, and is organised jointly by Churches Together in England and Cytûn (Churches Together in Wales). More details about the course can be found on our page Information for Participants.
Not sure if this is for you? Have a conversation with CTE’s Jenny Bond about the content of the course and its relevance to your work.
When and where?
The next course:
- Date: 1-2 February 2022
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Cost: Free
- Visit the Eventbrite page to book your place.
There are three time slots for the 2022 course:
- Tuesday 1 February, 1.45pm (for a 2.00pm start) to 5.15pm, including a 15-minute break.
- The morning of Wednesday 2 February will be free apart from the time you will need for some personal reflection, which will be explained to you at the end of the day on Tuesday.
- Wednesday 2 February, 1.45pm (for a 2.00pm start) to 5.15pm, including a 15-minute break.
Read further information about the course on our Information for Participants page.
Please note that you will need to complete an ecumenical visit before the course.
Cancelling or amending your booking
If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must log into Eventbrite rather than contacting CTE. View our info page with details of how to log in to Eventbrite, and to read our cancellation policy.
If you can’t make it this time, what about the following course?
- If you are unable to attend the 2022 course, please register your interest in the 2023 course using the form directly below.
- After the current course ends, you will receive an invitation to book for the next one, from CTE’s Lorraine Shannon.
In most cases participants will be sponsored to attend the course by whoever appointed them. If you experience any difficulty with this, or have any other queries, please contact Jenny Bond from CTE.