In the midst of the developing coronavirus situation, we are encouraging churches and ecumenical groups to follow national public health guidance.
- Current coronavirus guidance produced by HM Government is available here.
- Travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office is available here.
Find details of the latest government guidance via the Coronavirus section of our website.
We have also collated the links below to a number of guidance web pages available from some of our Member Churches:
- Baptist Union of Great Britain
- Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England & Wales
- Church of England
- Methodist Church
- United Reformed Church
- A guide for Churches as Employers (latest version available from the Baptist Union on their website)
- Guidance on postponing charity AGM meetings (HM Government)
Preparing for ‘the new normal’
Visit our page ‘Preparing for the re-opening of church buildings’ for resources to help churches as they consider how and when their buildings may carefully re-open.
As countries continue to shut down and find coping mechanisms, both for public health services and people’s rhythm of life, there are all sorts of theological questions being asked. A range of missional and theological reflections have been collated by Rev Ben Aldous, our Principal Officer for Mission and Evangelism.
We are offering our prayers for this ongoing situation, along with Christians all over our nation and our world at this time. Please visit our Prayer resources page to access a range of prayer resources from various churches.
Mental Health resources
A range of resources are available via our mental health page.
Find a range of guidance, resources and stories in our Coronavirus web hub.