Throughout the Forum (14 to 16 March 2022) there will be a marketplace where various organisations will display information and resources.
Who can take part?
- CTE’s Bodies in Association, Intermediate Bodies, Agencies and Member Churches were all eligible for a display table as long as the person responsible had made a full time residential or non-residential booking for the Forum for the whole time.
- Other organisations which fulfilled our display criteria were also able to apply for a display table. Tables will be allocated at our discretion. Successful applicants were required to make a full time residential or non-residential booking. They are able to participate fully in the Forum.
Organisations apart from those in §1 above must fulfil the following criteria:
- Christian and in good standing with CTE’s Member Churches.
- Values which resonate with the values of Churches Together in England.
- Largely national coverage in England.
- Established track record of working ecumenically.
- Non-party political.
What must Marketplace stall-holders do?
You must set up your stall on Monday in the Butterley Hall before 4.30 pm. You can gain access from 2.30 pm onwards. Please don’t arrive earlier as The Hayes will levy a charge for early arrivals which we will have to pass onto you. Register your arrival first at Lakeside Reception before going to the Butterley Hall.
In the Butterley Hall, your stall will be clearly marked. We shall put those who need an electric socket and, as far as possible, those with display stands or banners along the sides of the hall. If you can’t remember what you asked for when you completed the application form, please contact Lorraine Shannon who can remind you.
While the Marketplace will run throughout Forum and you are very welcome to be there at any time to talk to people about your organisation, we also appreciate that you will be participating fully in Forum. However, you must ensure that your stall is staffed from 1.30 pm to 3.15 pm on the Tuesday of Forum . (This is the dedicated time for the Marketplace on the programme.)
You can include items for sale on your stall if you wish. It is up to you whether you put an ‘honesty’ box on the stall or whether you decide to sell only when the stall is staffed. We are not responsible for any items or money which may go missing.
Please do not dismantle your stall until Wednesday morning. You may dismantle your stall during or after lunch if you prefer but you need to be away from The Hayes by 2.30 pm at the latest or The Hayes will levy a charge which we will pass on to you! Please ensure that you take all papers and anything else home with you unless The Hayes provides a box for recycling paper.
Thank you very much for participating in the Marketplace.