Who can come to Forum?
Forum is a delegate conference. With very few exceptions, you must be invited by a CTE Member Church, an Intermediate Body or a Body in Association.
Book now! Delegates must register by 10.00 am on 28 February 2022
It helps us hugely if people book early:
- Earlier than you may think, we start looking for people to be part of key sessions and to facilitate the small home groups. We are keen to ensure diversity in all of Forum but can only choose from those who book early.
- Further, although delegations are guaranteed a place at Forum (within fire regulation limits), accommodation cannot be promised. So booking early ensures that you secure overnight accommodation at The Hayes. When that is no longer available, you will need to find and pay for your own accommodation at a nearby hotel. You may also want to book an extra place for a young person.
- The earlier you book, the more likely it will be that you are able to attend the workshop and morning worship option of your choice. These will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis though there is flexibility in the worship options located in the three largest rooms.
- Spouses/partners are welcome at Forum on the assumption that they will share a room. Cost details are on the booking form.
We are offering the following ticket types:
- Full time resident in an ensuite room
- Full time resident in a NON ensuite room (limited number available)
- Full time resident spouse ticket (sharing a room)
- Full time non-resident
- Monday day ticket: tea, supper and day delegate fee
- Tuesday day ticket: morning coffee, lunch, tea, supper and day delegate fee
- Wednesday day ticket: morning coffee, lunch and day delegate fee
Book early before the cost increases
We offer incentives to book early for the reasons above and to save staff time:
- Subsidised tickets are available now until 9.00 am on Monday 4 October 2021. Full-time ensuite residential tickets cost £205. Please see the booking form for the cost of other types of tickets.
- Early Bird tickets are available from 4 October to 9.00 am on Monday 1 November 2021. Full-time ensuite residential tickets cost £215. Please see the booking form for the cost of other types of tickets.
- Standard tickets are available from 1 November to 9.00 am on Monday 10 January 2022. Full-time ensuite residential tickets cost £225. Please see the booking form for the cost of other types of tickets.
- Late bookers create a disproportionate amount of work for CTE staff. Therefore from 10 January to 10.00 am on 28 February 2022, full-time ensuite residential tickets will cost £235. Please see the booking form for other types of tickets.
- We cannot under any circumstances accept bookings after 10.00 am on Monday 28 February 2022.
How do I book?
- If you are an Intermediate Body representative, your County Ecumenical Officer will send you the link for your ticket. These are paid for in advance via Intermediate Body subscriptions and, if you have clicked the link properly, Eventbrite will not ask you for payment.
- Delegates of larger Member Churches and those with a special role at Forum (eg speakers) have been sent a special link giving them access to their tickets. Eventbrite will not ask you for payment. If those responsible for bulk bookings need the information page, please contact Lorraine Shannon.
- There are also extra tickets available from the Catholic, Church of England and Baptist National Ecumenical Officers. These need to be paid for but please approach them directly if you want to be considered for these tickets.
- Everyone else has to pay via Eventbrite. Please ensure you use an e-mail address which you monitor as we’ll be contacting you using the email address with which you book. Our normal cancellation policy applies.
Help! I need to change/cancel my booking
If you don’t already have an Eventbrite account, booking a ticket will create one. You can amend or cancel your booking by logging back into Eventbrite. Click here if you need help to do that. Nearer the time of Forum, the ability to amend your booking will cease.
I want to come to Forum
The Forum is a delegate conference. One option is to try to join a delegation – see below. Alternatively, it is likely that we will welcome non-delegates as non-residents for all or part of the time and, from January or February, we may be able to release some residential places. If you might be interested, please complete this form and we will be in touch, if spare places are available.
Joining a delegation
If you would like to be part of the delegation of your Member Church or County/Intermediate Body, please be in touch with them by following those links. In some cases the issue might be one of funding, so you may be able to negotiate a place by offering to pay for your attendance.
In the meantime, browse information about Forum and keep an eye on these pages as information will be added as it becomes available.