This is an archive page.
- The Hayes is in Derbyshire. Please ensure you don’t go to the wrong Swanwick. (At least one person always does…)
- Travel information can be downloaded below. We will be meeting delegates on Monday at Alfreton between 2.00 pm and 3.30 pm to facilitate taxi-sharing. Look for the white CTE banner.
- Other practical information about The Hayes and about Forum are on the programme, downloadable below, after the first page.
- Who’s there and when? is downloadable below and has been sent to all delegates indicating in which accommodation block you should register and pick up your room key. There is plenty of parking near the accommodation blocks.
- You will be allocated a small group. The list will be e-mailed to you by the Sunday before Forum and will be available below. Information about group sessions is in the programme.
- You should have chosen your workshop; lists will be e-mailed by the Sunday before Forum and will be available at Forum. Please resist the temptation to sneak into a workshop to which you have not been allocated!
- You should also have chosen a Tuesday morning worship option. Don’t worry if you haven’t done this as you can go to whichever you wish. People who chose an option helped us to allocate suitable rooms for each option.
- This is a paperless Forum. So before you come, print out whatever papers you require, particularly the programme. Key information, including the programme, will be posted on noticeboards. Our website is optimised for mobiles and tablets and all Forum information is in one set of pages.
- Please ensure that you are aware of our photograph and video policy.
Any other information will be posted on this page as it becomes available. If you have a query, please contact Jenny Bond, the Forum Director, or Lorraine Shannon, CTE’s Administrator, who is in charge of all the practicalities.
- xlsx Delegates accommodation and registration points
- pdf Final programme
- docx Form to ask for people to share a taxi at the end of the conference
- docx Form to offer a lift at the end of the conference
- xlsx Forum 2018 'Who's here and when' FINAL
- pdf Printed copies available on arrival- The Hayes site plan
- pdf The Hayes travel directions
- xlsx Workshop Allocations