- The Hayes is in Derbyshire. Please ensure you don’t go to the wrong Swanwick. (At least one person always does…)
- Travel information can be downloaded below. We will be meeting delegates on Monday at Alfreton between 2.00 pm and 3.30 pm to facilitate taxi-sharing. Look for the white CTE banner.
- Other practical information about The Hayes is on the first page of the programme, downloadable below.
- Registration will be in three places. Who’s there and When?, downloadable below has been sent to all delegates telling you in which accommodation block you should register and pick up your key. There is plenty of parking near your accommodation block.
- You will be allocated a small group. The list has been e-mailed to you and is available below. Information about group sessions is in your programme.
- This is a paperless Forum. So before you come, print out whatever papers you require, particularly the programme. Key information, including the programme, will be posted on noticeboards. Our website is optimised for mobiles and tablets and all Forum information is in one set of pages.
Any other information will be posted on this page as it becomes available. If you have a query, please contact Jenny Bond, the CTE staff member primarily responsible for the Forum, or Lorraine Shannon, CTE’s Administrator, who is in charge of all the practicalities.
- xlsx Final list, who belongs to which Church and IB
- docx Form to ask for people to share a taxi at the end of the conference
- docx Form to offer a lift at the end of the conference
- xlsx Forum bookings FINAL – who's there and when?
- docx Orthodoxy paper for Forum final version
- docx Pentecostalism paper for Forum final version
- pdf Printed copies available on arrival- The Hayes site plan
- docx Programme
- docx Small group list final
- pdf The Hayes travel directions