Are you passionate about Climate Justice? Do you long to see the church rise up and speak out? Become a Prophetic Activist and receive the tools, training and community to make it happen.
Christian Aid’s Prophetic Activist Scheme (PAS) inspires, engages, and equips young adults aged 18-30, in campaigning and activism for climate justice. In its six-month programme from October to April, PAS focuses on influencing churches across the UK to take action. It is open to young adults from any of CTE’s national Member Churches.
As a Prophetic Activist, you will:
- Join a network and build community with like-minded Christians, passionate about climate justice.
- Help to plan, lead and deliver a campaign that will activate and shake up the church
- Attend an in-person residential (all expenses paid) and webinars packed full of training, amazing speakers and workshops to develop your campaigning
- Opt-in mentoring scheme with highly skilled Christian Aid Staff
- Gain amazing skills and experience for your CV as a volunteer for Christian Aid
Find out more and apply for the Prophetic Activist Scheme. Applications close on 31 August 2023.
Christian Aid is one of CTE’s National Agencies.