Throughout the Forum there was a marketplace where various organisations displayed information and resources. A list of those organisations are below.
Who could take part?
- CTE’s Bodies in Association, Intermediate Bodies and Member Churches were all eligible for a display table as long as the person responsible made a residential booking for the Forum for the whole time.
- Other organisations which fulfil our display criteria were also able to apply for a display table. Tables were allocated at our discretion. Successful applicants were required to make a full time residential booking and were able to participate fully in the Forum.
Organisations apart from those in §1 above must fulfil the following criteria:
- Christian and in good standing with CTE’s Member Churches.
- Values which resonate with the values of Churches Together in England.
- Largely national coverage in England.
- Established track record of working ecumenically.
- Non-party political.
Who did display?
Association of Interchurch Families
Care for the Family
Churches Together in England
Churches Together in the Merseyside Region
CLC International UK
Fellowship of Reconciliation
Foxhill House and Woodlands (Dioceses of Chester Centre for Prayer, Study & Mission)
International Ecumenical Fellowship
International Ministerial Council of Great Britain
Sports Chaplaincy UK
Student Christian Movement
Thirtyone:eight (formerly Churches’ Child Protection Advisory Service)
Thy Kingdom Come
Together for the Common Good
United Reformed Church
Workplace Chaplaincy Mission UK (formerly Industrial Mission Association)